Monday, April 7, 2008

Answers?

As a leader and a pastor I recognize that I have people looking to me for answers... How do you want this? What are we going to do about that? You get the idea. When I have my Pastor Hat on I want to be able to give people an answer to everything. Even to the hard questions like, "Why do bad things happen to good people?" I don't necessarily know the answer to the question, but I try to give an answer anyway.
I think I do this out of fear of losing credibility with the one asking the question. What I fail to see is that most people are looking for an honest answer, and I have to get comfortable with the fact that I don't know everything. And so to some of the questions that are asked, I simply must learn to say (I'm being honest here)... I don't know.
This blog will be my outlet for thoughts, things I see, and hopefully a store-house of lessons learned and nuggets of wisdom.
I know I won't have all the answers to everything in my lifetime, but maybe I can discover a few answers to the tough questions.

0 comments:

It's About...

Leadership
Humor
Triumphs
Struggles
Deep Thoughts
Brain puking
And everything else that goes along with being inside the world of a Professional Christian

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP